Owner and Lead Coach – Catherine Gryniewicz
Catherine brings a lifelong love of dogs and her passion to enhance the lives of dogs and their human by providing the dog the opportunity to exercise their mind, body and spirit. Her mission:
Enhance the lives of the canine & the human we are blessed to have as clients.
Catherine is committed to improving the human – dog connection and that has built Well Balanced Dog’s core values:
- Freedom to Discover
- “BE” Alive in the Moment
- Human-Canine Connection
Dogs always here for us. They are our best friend. Well Balanced Dog provides a variety of outlets that are fun and challenging for your dog. Build your relationship and be amazed on what your dog can teach you!
Catherine has the experience and expertise to provide your best four-legged friend with mental stimulation and physical movement. Credentials to help your canine friend:
- Certified Nose Work Instructor (CNWI) with NACSW
- Certified Canine Fitness Trainer (CCFT) through the University of Tennessee and FitPAWS ® and in 2016;
- Positive Reinforcement Training with Pat Miller; and
- Associate’s Degree in Veterinary Technology at Broadview University in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2014;
- Board eligible for Certified Veterinary Technician certification;
- Volunteered 1000+ hours in start-up of emergency and specialty hospital for animals in 2009-2011;
- Managed veterinary hospitals in Park City, UT and Springfield, IL;
- Eleven Small Animal Acupressure classes from Tallgrass Animal Acupressure in Colorado
Interwoven in the above credentials is Catherine’s knowledge (BS & MBA) and professional experience in:
- Human Resources, Quality, Teams, and Training in non-profit and profit; service and manufacturing settings.
- Blend of skills in administrative leadership, business management, strategy, and organizational development.
- Laser-like focus and commitment to customer service.
In other words, she runs a professional business and works well with people and dogs. You can ask her two German Shepherds, Feather and Whisper.